Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Idiot Test

Okay - this is one of those tests that just make you want to persevere through. I mean, really, who wants to be considered an idiot? We know that we are all the smartest, most intelligent people on the face of this planet and this web site is just the test you need to prove it.

Be warned, one mistake and you will have to start all over again. I only need the help of my very intelligent wife to make it all the way through, after it became obvious (I think the laughing and under-my-breath griping may have been a hint) that I needed help to make it through!

Click on the link to play: THE IDIOT TEST

2 comments:

berrypatch said...

I refuse to tell you how long it took me to get through it, but I did get through it all! ;-)

Chip Gillespie said...

At least you made it through - I had to solicit help to get all the way through!